Skip to main content

The Credit

Credit is two type one is good credit other one is bad credit. We have to understand the different between those two. We can use credit to improve our self like learn new skills or build your wealth like buy house or invest in some thing for better return. We can't use credit to buy things which doesn't generate money. but, I will say we can't replace the item like, car, new phone, new laptop and furnishes. It's doesn't make seance to me. If we have our own money that is different. It is impotent to live with out bad credit in the way of wealth.

How we can avoid the bad credit? We have to think twice before we buy any thing. If we can live without it. We don't need to buy any thing in credit. We don't need to buy for other people like family or friends. We have to check where is our money going. The budgeting is a good way to track outgoing. but, I will say at least we have to think every single day every week and month. where is our money going. we have to make it habit so we can live in our control. It is lead us to being bad credit free.

when we are free from bad credit. We have to build a wealth so we have to use the good credit to make it happen. It isn't easy to save money to build wealth so we borrow money from some where like bank or old way borrow from family.

How we can use good credit to build wealth? We have to save 3 to 6 month expenses for emergency. It is call emergency fund. It also give confident to take important dissent   We have that money in liquid like in saving account or keep it in prestige metal. I like gold coins I can feel it. I buy gold coins in credit card and I pay back. why I use credit card to buy gold. I know that time is gold price is less and it will go up soon. I have to pay back now so I stay in control. I won't spent my money some where.  

Comments